Low Voltage Equipment Supply
LV BUSWAYS UP TO 6300
“Full Type Test Certification (IEC61439) for each and every ampere rating of Busway”
Busway is a part of a comprehensive offering of Schneider Electric products designed to operate together. This concept covers all low and Medium voltage electrical distribution components. The result is an optimized electrical installation with even higher performance through full electrical, mechanical and communication compatibility.
With the new range, you get a complete, tested distribution solution that complies with standards. It is perfectly sited to traditional applications (factories, warehouses, tec.) and to the distribution of electrical power from the incoming transformer on through to all types of loads in offices, commercial premises, laboratories, etc.
Schneider Electric assures you on the product quality in accordance with our global standards irrespective of the Busway products originating from any Schneider factory worldwide, We certify the product design and quality meet the eexact same standards in both Schneider Electric Facilities.
Dijon (France) Factory was set up in 1972, manufacturing Canalis Busbar trucking system, ISO 9001 ans ISO 14001 certifies.
The new Canalis range is fully compatible with the existing range.
An existing installation can be upgraded without any problem.
Schneider Electric offers different distribution systems to fit your operating needs.
- Safety CertificationISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ASEFA, DNV, ASTA Diamond, KEMA KEUR, Quality Performance, Green Leaf, UL
- Schneider busway performed full type test for all ratings according to IEC61439:2012 and obtained the KEMA-KEUR/ASTA Diamond certification KEMA KEUR / ASTA Diamond KEMA/ASTAComprehensive 25 verifications as per latest IEC 61439-6
Our teams are available to provide customers with technical assistance throughout the installation of their projects.
- Design of electrical distribution architectures:
- Design of decentralised transport and distribution systems
- Technical and financial optimisation of busbar trunking design projects
- Transformer / switchboard link
- installation coordination and discrimination
- Full installation drawings:
- detailed connection drawings
- Site supervision and commissioning assistance
⇒ ASCO ATS’s
⇒ Industrial Sockets
⇒ WIRING Devices
⇒ UPS System
⇒ Standard CABLE TRAYS